Question: Why Use Social Media Marketing? Answer: Customers!
There is no question as to the popularity of social media today. Facebook, Google+, Twitter, it seems everybody is using at least one if not all the platforms.So if you need to ask the question why use social media marketing, in a nutshell, it is because you do not want to lose potential customers.
In this post, I would like to explain some of the details of using social media marketing.
Social Media Marketing: Facts to Consider
- Usage of social media by the public and your potential customers is considerable. It accounts for more than 20% of the time that is spent online. Day after day.
- It will boost your SEO. Google will take into account your usage of posting on social media sites. You should be thinking Google+ here. That is a no brainer. Even if you do not use it as much as the others, remember who you are looking to impress when it comes to SEO.
- Using social media posts will build organic backlinks for you each time people share your content. Backlinks are one of those important ingredients that will give your site authority.
- Of course, you have seen people all over using their smartphones and tablets. They are most likely catching up on things using social media.This creates an opportunity to market to specific groups based on the platforms they use.
- Because of such usage, your online exposure is increased. Potential customers are more likely to stumble upon your site if you are more involved with the various platforms.
- It will improve your brand, your image. Social media is a way to show and tell the world what you are all about not only to your customers but also your prospects.
- Because your customers most likely will be following you, it is an excellent way to keep them up to date with new and improved products. Think up-sells.
- Because you are staying connected with your customers, you will be building a trust that can’t be beaten.Even when you are not selling them anything you will be getting feedback from them so you may get a better understanding of what they want and may need in the future.
- Social media marketing is free. the only thing that does cost is the time you need to take to get the ball rolling. When you are just starting out in this game, free exposure is a good thing.
- You will be empowered to do highly-targeted marketing. Social media platforms have tools you may use to discover the demographics of your audience.
- A side effect is a connection you may make with other companies and experts in your niche. That could lead to partnerships in both online and real-world ventures.
- Social media is a friendlier way of providing customer service. People, for the most part, prefer that type of communication rather than the traditional customer service of trading emails.
As you should understand by now, no internet marketer worth his or hers salt should pass on the perks of social media. A little time and effort will go a long way to get that money making site of yours producing good numbers and some stellar passive income numbers.
Other Ideas on the Use of Social Media Marketing
Thanks for reading and listening. If you have any questions, comments, or ideas, please let us know. Give us a follow on social media and stay in touch!